Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 11


Today we were going to go and see the movie Avatar in 3D. It was totally sold out and there were no later showings... :( Boo hoo!

We ended up in burger king..I'm not sure how.. lol. Emma and Laura wanted to go to Mcdonalds too.. hence the mix of burger king and Mcdonald wrappers! We went to see Sherlock Holmes in the end. Oh dear lord what a boring movie. Laura actually fell asleep for a half hour in the middle of it! I really didn't like it, not my cup of tea at all! Mum and Dad enjoyed it though so i guess it couldn't have been that bad.

2 comments:

  1. Fancy that, Terence went to see this movie today. He thought it was sooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avatar in 3D is an experience, not a movie. You really have to make a plan to see it. I didn't want to go, I went with my oldest son and sat enthralled, i want to go again with my hubby but he gets headaches with 3D so erm, there goes my idea.

    ReplyDelete